Urban Tai Chi

lorax

Cathlete
Does anyone have this video or know anything about it? I saw it in Collage and thought it looked interesting and in this month's Fitness they listed it in their top 10 videos. Although, IMO, the Fitness list was lame and should have include Cathe because her tapes blow those others away.

Thanks for any info/opinions!

Lorrie

I actually had this tape and did it twice before selling it on EBAY. It is one of those tapes that you either hate or love and for me, I just couldn't get into it.

I had it when it first came out. I only did it once before I traded it away. Its the only tape I didn't even want to be in my house. To me it was just no fun. I liked Kamilazee better and kept that one. It seemed to flow better and was more enjoyable. I don't remember enough about either tape to be more specific.

I LOVE this tape! I got it as part of a "buy two" special price sale at CIA. I thought I'd like Kamikaze better, but it's Tai Chi that I like. I usually don't like Tai Chi videos because they are SOOOOO SLOOOW moving, but this is like energized tai chi.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.