upperbody

D

Denice

I posted earlier with a question, What upperbody cathe video is great for advanced...... My post is gone???????? sooooooooo what video do you guys suggest????????? Denice

Hi Denice,
I assume you mean weight work, for the upper body I would recommend the PS series.
Having said that, however, any of Cathe's strenth tapes will work your upper body within an inch of it's life!
Ruth :)

I second that emotion - you may also want to think about MIS - the upper body segments are certainly shorter than the Pure Strength series, but that may be a good variety boost for you!

I love spending other people's money for them!

Annette

Hi. I posted a reply to your original question a few days ago and it's still there when I just now looked. Is there something wrong with your computer maybe?? Just wanted you to be aware of that. Anyway in my post I wrote that the PS series is excellent for strength building using a low rep/high weight routine. The upper body work on the CTX which also includes a cardio routine on each tape is also excellent, working the muscles with high rep/lower weight. I've seen excellent results with both and they complement each other well. If you're short on dough, MIS is excellent as well as the non Cathe CIA PowerBar Training which can use a standard barbell with weights just as easily as a body bar. I've also previewed Cathe's new PowerHour which looks awesome, but I cant remember if you can buy that one alone or if it's in a set.

:) Stacy

Hi Stacy & Denice,
I agree that the CIA Power Bar Training is an outstanding workout! It's one of the few non-Cathe strength training videos I bother with.

I would recommend trying MIS or Power Hour. I think MIS is a bit more muscular strength oriented and PH is a bit more muscular endurance oriented, not that either video excludes either type of training. Whatever you choose, you'll get a thorough upper body workout! In fact, you might do well to try alternating those two videos for some well rounded training. PH is available by itself, by the way. It's the Slow & Heavy series you have to buy in a set.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.