Upper Body?

emmaboo

Hey Girls,
I need to start working out my arms and upper bosy and was wondering if anyone could give me a few pointers.
- how many different exercises should I do in one rotation
-what different types of upper bosy exercises should I do? (I only have dumbells tho) I know chest fly, chest press etc but anything that really works for you?
-how many reps and at what weight
-

thanks ladies! I am jealous of you all! lol

Hi, I can't give you an actual rotation, but I can recommend a few dvds for you.

Pyramid Upper and Lower Body has a really good upper body workout using the pyramid system and utilizing several weights. It helped me to figure out what the best weight selection, and I use only dumbbells, so perhaps you would like this as a guide.

The Gym Styles are also very good,and give you a wide variety of exercises for each body part.

Hi, I can't give you an actual rotation, but I can recommend a few dvds for you.

Pyramid Upper and Lower Body has a really good upper body workout using the pyramid system and utilizing several weights. It helped me to figure out what the best weight selection, and I use only dumbbells, so perhaps you would like this as a guide.

The Gym Styles are also very good,and give you a wide variety of exercises for each body part.

I agree. The slow and Heavy series is good too. Kay

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.