Update from Kathy S.

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
Hi folks -- I only have a few minutes to post but I wanted to let you folks know that I am making good progress on sending out the rotations. I'm doing this for recreation as I have a few minutes at a time (I am transitioning out of my job into a new job and am just swamped at work) and earlier this evening I sent them to another 48 people. I still have about 85 people to work my way through, so don't panic if you haven't heard from me yet -- you're on my list and I'll get to you :).

Y'all will be happy to know that I AM keeping up with my workouts despite being so busy. And I'm going to run off now and do a volume from CTX (I'm doing a CTX rotation right now.)

Thanks y'all!

Kathy S.

You are amazing.Thank you for your generosity.I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into compiling the rotations and sending them out.
Joy

Joy, you are too kind. This is something I have really enjoyed putting together -- it's a very welcome change of pace from my "daytime job" -- and I am delighted to share with this wonderful community. Hope you enjoy them!

Juliette, I've got you added to the list. Welcome to the Forums!

Kathy S.

Hi Kathy,
Yippee!!! I just received your lists of rotations via email. You did a marvelous job of putting them together....very classy!!!
Now I feel like I have a new toy to play with. :)
Thank you so very much for your time and effort in this project AND.....thanks for sharing it with us. Glad to hear you are still able to do your workouts. You must be part Amazon :) to have a job, a life, workout and still tackle this challenge emailing all of us these rotations....

With you in fitness
Wanda

WOW Kathy!!! :-wow You did an awesome job putting these rotations together! I can't thank you enough for all your hard work in organizing them, putting them into such a wonderful format and then emailing them to so many of us! You deserve a round of applause girl!! Thanks so much for your kindness! Take care and God bless.

Hi Kathy S.
May I get into the fray, too, and request a copy of your rotations? I have all of Cathe's tapes, and have recently become more interested in the muscle building aspects of her workouts. I am 49 years old, and, in addition to these tapes, I run about 20 miles a week. I thank you so much for your time and interest in sharing what you know. Mt email is: [email protected]

Thank you so much Kathy. I received my copy also. You are awesome. Your hard work is certainly appreciated.

Aerika

Thanks again, Kathy. Your time and effort is SO much appreciated. Now we have NO excuses not to get in shape ;-).

Take care,

Sandra

(Please keep me on your e-mailing list for future updates :))

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.