Triple Step & Step Sweep

Can you please breakdown the "triple step" and the "Step Sweep" for me. I'm doing Low Max and am having trouble with these two moves. If you can count it out that would be great. I'm always counting in my head.
Thanks,
Mary

It is important that you are turning in the right direction when you do these moves. I just did Low Max today and I knew I was not quite getting the pivot turn after the step sweep correct. I know I've been doing it wrong for months now and I finally figured it out: I was doing the pivot turn in the wrong direction!

When I did the step sweep on the left side of the step, I was pivot turning to the right--WRONG! Discovered I should be pivot turning to the left. It makes all the difference to be turning in the correct direction. I suggest that you watch the segment of Low Max that has these moves and really pay attention to which way you are supposed to turn. You may have to run through the section a few times.
~michelle

Thanks Michelle,
I realized this last night when I did Low Max. I was turning in the wrong direction also. Once I realized it, it became easy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.