Tried Maximum Intensity Cardio for First Time!

backer65

Cathlete
Now that I can breath again all I can say about this DVD is WHOA! I love Imax, Imax 2 and Imax 3, but this literally kicked my backside.

Cathy, you and Cedie don't look any different except for the shorter hair.

I realize this workout is copyrighted 1998, but 11 years later and it seems to be just as challenging as the newest workouts.

Thanks and keep 'em coming.

I agree on the hi/lo. I finished that and thought thank goodness for the step segment and then I got started and thought, oh no and breathe, breathe, breathe. Honestly, I was a little cocky thinking that I do well through IMAX3 and 2 so this will be fine, but it does keep you at a high heart rate for nearly 60 minutes. It humbled me a bit and is likely to get more play as I strive to conquer that DVD.

Take care,

I did the hi-low part of MIC a week ago and it is a killer! It would be fun if Cathe did a new hi-lo sometime.

I can't do step right now - I did it almost exclusively for several year as a result am overcoming bursitis in my hips (not blaming that on step - just blaming it on not doing enough variety in my workouts!)

Anyway, I am digging out my old hi-lo workouts that I haven't done in ages - including MIC - and am just loving rediscovering them!

Carolyn

This was my very first Cathe workout. When I got done, dh asked me if I was okay. I must have looked pretty rough. :p

Amazingly enough, I decided to get more Cathe workouts! I guess I like being challenged!

When "Don't cry for me Argentina" comes on don't you just wanna go to a balcony and salute the "descamisados"????? Endorphins running wild in there...
:D:D:D:D:D

Man, I was considering pulling this one out for a cardio day this week but tried to shirk out of it b/c I remember it's so hard. This just confirms that I need to do it again...

Hope I don't die.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.