Tried Low Impact Step on 8 inch risers

Carmen829

Cathlete
Woo Hoo, what a workout. It was a sweat fest for me. I havent done this DVD in a very long, long time. Figured I'd try it with double risers (I think that's 8 inches) for more of a challenge. I recommend it.

Although I have the extra set of risers I really never use them unless I want to use the step as a bench when doing weight work. I think I'm ready to amp up the cardio. I see low max uses an 8 inch step, which other step DVD's use the higher step? Thanks.

Carmen.

I love Low Impact Step! Glad you enjoyed it!

Cathe uses 8 inches in all of her older step workouts except Step Fit. She uses 8 inches in Step Heat, Step Max, Power Max, Step Jam, Step Works, the original Imax and Body Max. In her more recent workouts it's Low Impact Step, Low Impact Circuit and Body Max 2. That's all I can think of but there may be more. 8" really kicks it up a notch doesn't it?

Jo

Oh yeah....BOSU! I've done Step Heat, Step Max and Step Jam on the BOSU but it's been a while. Thanks for the reminder! That REALLY kicks it up a notch!

Jo :D

Some other workout for 8"

When feeling really energetic, I like the 8" rise, too. Try it on the 4DS Low Intensity Step and the Higher Intensity Step, and also on the IMAX 3 Step Only premix that is like 37 minutes long. I feel guilty when I do anything less than 45 minutes, so I use the 8" to kick it up a bit :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.