tough tape 1

reba

can antone tell me about firms tough tape 1. I have mis and like it alot. I have done mis about six times since this was my first time to cathes videos. I HAVE READ ABOUT TOUGH TAPE,BUT HAS ANYONE DONE THIS VIDEO, IF SO WAS IT A GOOD WORKOUT? i WOULD ALSO LIKE TO TRY POWER HOUR, IS IT DIFFERENT FROM MIS? i WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU GIRLS EVER HAD TO USE A 4 INCH STEP WHEN YOU STARTED OUT WITH CATHE?

Tough tape #1 by the FIRM is just that-TOUGH!!! I love it...but beware, if you don't like doing tall box leg press-it's not the tape for you-LOTS OF LEG PRESS! It does not have any ab work or floorwork. It's about 45 minutes total length and even though it's not cardio-your heart rate will be soaring!!! I usually have to stop and take a drink of H2O between the MANY sets of leg press. You didn't mention if you've used the FIRM before, if you haven't, Tough tape would NOT be a good first choice. As for Cathe's Power Hour-it's one of my new faves...very intense and to the point, a definite keeper. To me it is a faster pace when compared to MIS, but it hits all the parts in a new way when compared to MIS. And as far as step height-do what you're comfortable (read safe) with...I am nearly 5'9" tall and had prior step experience before meeting up with Cathe's videos, so I started at 8 inch height...but that's just me, do what's right for you!
julie

Hi,
TT is compiled from Tortoise and the Hare. Someone realized that there was no place for ballroom aerobics when it came to weight training and took all the weight parts and put them together instead. ( Very intuitive wouldnt you say?) TT is 45 minutes and gets the job done. There's one thing I dont like about it though: it moves from a lowerbody lift to an upperbody without giving you time to switch weights. Apparently, I am supposed to be able to overhead raise my squat weight.

This tape is tough, short, no abs or floorwork like someone said. But it is not as tough as MIS or PowerHour. It's worth doing for an easier day or when time is an issue though. I just use 35 pounds on the barbell all the way through so I don't have to switch weights, it makes the squats lighter, but it's still good.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.