Total body stregnth workout w/out step or barbell??

eaglobo

Cathlete
Does Cathe have a good weight workout that doesn't require a step or barbells?? The only one I think I saw that resembled that was Total Body Sculpting. Is there another one I'm missing?? Although Total Body Sculpting does look good from what I saw of it.

Thanks,

Jerry

i'm not sure about the videos but i wanted to make a suggestion. you can use dumbbells instead of the barebell if you like or do some type of jump squats during that part. for the step, you can use a dinning room chair or some other chair in your house or you can buy one of those rubbermaid step stools from your grocery/home appliance store. i used one before actually getting the step.

Jerry, you can use dumbbells instead of a barbell. As far as the step goes, in the weights workouts I have the regular step is used for one legged squats, which you can put your foot on a stool or something (I'm pretty sure you don't have stairs, do you?), or as a weight bench, which you can lay on the floor or use an exercise ball instead.

If the workout calls for a high step (smaller and square) then if you've got a sturdy step stool or something along those lines, perhaps you could use that. I'd watch yourself, though...you're pretty tall, you don't want to hit your ceiling!!

Jerry,

You can do PUB on a ball with dumbbells. PLB uses the high step only, which others have suggested options for that, and just use dubbells instead of the barbell for some of the standing exercises. The Pyramids are a great workout. There is a total body option in the premix menu.

Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.