Time Saver DVD

Author

Cathlete
Does anyone know, or can anyone tell me how intense and perhaps, how long are the cardio sections in this DVD. I've just ordered it and am wondering.

i love the timesavor! i do it on the days i work long hours and get off late. the kpc one is my favorite-it is intense. i skip the weights and follow with #5 which is lower body. i like it because of the workout blender. its also a reminder of how great her body blast is so i am more motivated to do them on days i have more time INJOY!

laura

Hi Author,

I see that you have been looking hi and lo for info on the timesaver dvd, so I'll try to help.

Base of reference- I workout with different instructors but I spend a lot of my time with Cathe workouts.

Intensity- Low moderate. I consider the Body Blast series to be moderate. The Timesaver cardio workouts are shorter.

Cardio times (approx. with warm up and stretch included)
#1. 25.10
#2. 27.29
#3. 32.06
#4. 36.40

I don't think they are as intense as the CTX series but they are fun. I did enjoy this DVD at a time when I was tight on time and did not have a lot of energy for a longer more intense workout. I like to switch intensity, not every workout needs to be a killer ;) . I just love the weight work on this DVD. Also, the leg workout is nice.

Hope this helps,
jordan

I believe the cardio section in Timesaver are fairly short, no longer than 30 minutes. They are not overly intense, in my opinion. They are just shorter segments of the Body Blast workouts.

I don't use the Timesaver DVD that often, so if I am incorrect in may statements, please, someone correct me.

Shelbygirl

Hi Laura, Jordan & Shelbygirl,

Thank you so much for the info. Wow, Jordan, a breakdown -- that's really terrific. It does help. I've already bought the DVD, as like you, I don't think every workout has to be high intensity -- I like a blend. And there are days when I can't fit in an hour workout, so I'm hoping this will help.

Really appreciate your help.

:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.