Thoughts on KPC, cardio Kicks and Kickbox

woodie

Cathlete
I just watched KPC and thought it was incredible! Going to do the workout tomorro.w Questio: How do cardio Kicks and Kickbox compare? I love taebo, so I am not new to kickbox.

Thanks for your comments!

Lisa

Hi Lisa. I have to say the Cathe's kicbox is not "pure" kickbox. If you want pure kickbox get Janis Saffell's workouts. The Cathe's style is a mix between kickbox and cardio. There are lot of quayos ? skipping in place, scoops, and jamps to consider these workouts pure kickbox.Anyway I love the Cathe's kickbox and cardio kick is my favorite Cathe's kickbox workout. I don`t have Taebo workouts.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :)

I have Cardio Kicks and KP&C. Cardio Kicks is my favorite of those two. I has more cardio than KP&C. They are both hard workouts. You will feel proud once you get thru one of them!

Have fun...my bet is that you will kiss Billy good-bye for a while!

Hi Lisa! Cardio Kicks and Kickbox are more aerobically inclined - Kickbox is very challenging for the shorter length. (KPC is my favorite of the three!) With Kickbox, it amazes me how Cathe can punch (no pun intended :)) such a whallop of a workout in such a short amount of time. With that said, I am also a Billy fan and have most of his workouts - Cathe provides a nice change of pace and style to Billy but I'm sure you'll not completely give Billy up! :) :)

Edited to add: I'm really looking forward to Cathe's new Kick Max!

Jo

I really enjoy Billy, so I'm sure I won't be saying goodbye to him. But I have to say that KPC really looks like fun. I ordered Kick Max roo and I thin I will pick cardio kicks up. I'll watch the clip for Kickbox. she has a differnt style and it's nice to change up a bit every once in a while! Thanks for responding!

:)

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.