Thank You Kathy S.

acrochris

Cathlete
The rotations are wonderful and they look really nice. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I appreciate it very much!

Take care!
Christine

Another thank you from me also!! The updated rotations are great and will be sooooo helpful to me!! I really appreciate all your hard work making them and then also emailing them out to everyone!! Thank you!! :D

Alison

Thanks Kathy - we appreciate all the time and effort you spent
to gather these rotations!!!

Add me to the list of grateful rotators. Merci, beaucoup! Gracias!

Just wanted to add my thanks for all your hard work. Have started on a rotation already! It is nice to have them readily available.
Sally

You're Very Welcome, Everybody!

Thanks for the unnecessary but really nice thank-yous and comments! Now I've got about 50 new folks to mail them to as well -- glad you earlybirds are enjoying my little Saturday afternoon project! :)

Let me know which ones you guys like -- I'm curious to see what we all choose to try first.

Kathy S.

RE: You're Very Welcome, Everybody!

Kathy, I spent the morning going through them--they look great! Thanks for putting them together for us. I'm doing a Slow and Heavy with 3 cardio a week--I think it was Honeybunche's rotation (?), with the advice from Cathe to ease into new things and slow down so you know exactly what it is that is working...
Can't wait :)
Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.