I just got finished received my first ever Cathe videos. They are:
Interval Max
Body Max
Circuit Max
MIS
MIC
CTX
and the PS Series.

Which should I start with and why? Most of these are X-mas presents but I get to keep a set. Should I keep the PS series, MIS and MIC, the CTX series or the 3 max tapes?

Hmmm!!!!

Well the answer really depends on what you like... since all the one's you mentioned are about equal in impact and somewhat close in intensity. I would say you should keep the Max series or the CTX, if your interested in both cardio and weight. These would give you the most options. I love MIS, but the MIC doesn't give you much cardio variety. (I personally don't mind doing the same strength videos over and over, but I need alot of cario options. I also love the PS series, but there is no cardio.

If your mostly interested in strength go with the PS Series. Wow you have a tough decision ahead of you......Just keep them all and re-order the one's you want to give as gifts ;-)

If you tell us your interests, experience level, and goals, we might be able to answer this better. Do you prefer step, hi-lo, intrecate cheorography, more athletic moves, do you prefer lifting heavier weights with less reps or light weights with more reps??????

Dawn W

I would keep the CTX series....it has it all - cardio, weights, variety. Hands down, no question.

I agree with honeybunch. CTX gives you the best of both worlds. Cardio and Strength training, all in one hour. By the way where is the Cardio Kicks? :-hmmm A must in my house. Love this tape. Amy Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.