Tape duplication legal question and CTX combos

kellyeli

Ok, it IS legal to make a duplicate of a tape that you purchased for your own personal use, isn't it? We've just recently purchased a condo in FL and after spending 10 days there with only the beach and walking trails to use (exercise room has two of the worst treadmills known to man!) and one lone yoga tape, I was going through Cathe withdrawals. They do have a good selection of dumbells, though. Anyhow, I came home with the thought of copying some of my favorite Cathe tapes to use down there and wanted to make sure that I wasn't breaking a few thousand laws. I'm not planning on bringing any weight tapes (I know most of them by heart!), but I've always thought that one tape with all the CTX upper body weight segments on it would be cool to have, even at home. I also want to sandwich together two CTX cardio segments for a total of 3 workouts. Problem, there are 5 cardio segments, not 6. I've decided on Step and Intervals with All Step (did that today, after Cardio Kicks. What was I thinking?), Kickbox with 10-10-10, and that leaves Power Circuit out in the cold. Which segment would best complement that one? I don't mind repeating one, and they're all so fun, who can choose? All you DVD CTX owners, give me your best!

Thanks!

E Kelly :)

I'd do LL with Power Circuit. Have you ever monitored your heart rate with LL? It stays up there even though it is not specifically cardio. The calf raises might let it drop some. But if that is into your second half hour after PC and all those low end squats, you may not mind. Or, you could do jumping jacks instead. Poor LL don't leave it out!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.