Super Step (yes again)

Oh my gosh! I want that super step so bad!! I emailed Modells.com and asked them if they would be carrying it any time soon and I just got a reply back today that they would not be carrying it this year. :-(

So where or where do I find it? I have come up with so many reasons to justify this purchase... ;-)

Becky

Oh dear... you guys are breaking my heart :'(

No responses means no one knows where to get it... waaaahhh. I'm such a baby! ;-)

Becky

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-15-01 AT 04:49PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-15-01 AT 04:48 PM (Est)[/font]

Hi Becky! I was just getting ready to post a response when I saw your follow up post come in, how funny! As of now, I have the same information that you have. However, here is a link to Bollinger, maker of this step. Perhaps you can email them directly and they can help you. Good Luck.

http://catalog.bollingerfitness.com/scripts/wgate/zzww10/!?~language=en&~OkCode=STARTITE&OSTORE=BOLLINGER&SELECTED_AREA=6

Well I checked out the link but I couldn't find a contact number or email address anywhere on the site. And of course, I didn't see the step. :-(

Does anyone know their email address or phone number so I could contact them?

Yes, I'm wanting this step bad! (It's an illness I tell you)

Becky

Becky,

Here is the phone # and address to Bollinger. Please let us know what you find out.

602 Fountain Parkway
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Tel (800) 241-0276
Fax (972) 343-1190

Good Luck!!!

Wendy

Thanks for the number Wendy.

I called it and talked to a customer service rep. She said they did not carry it and didn't know when they would. I'm hoping she didn't know what she was talking about. After all, when I mentioned Cathe Friedrich and she said "Cathe who?". So we can't really take any stock in what she said right? ;-)

Becky

I actually saw this step in a brick-and-mortar Modell's in NYC recently. Can you get to a Modell's?

I know this won't help if you're in the grip of equipment lust, but really, I don't quite see the point of this. It's virtually identical in function to a regular step with extra risers. If you want something to use as a weight bench that works better than a regular step, you'd be better off getting a real weight bench.

About the only thing that I really like about it is the black-and-gray color scheme; a big improvement over the standard purple and teal.

Do you know you can get The Step in black and gray? I got mine, I think, through Body Pump, not really sure. It's gray with black risers. I paid $79.00 which included shipping.

Do they sell directly to the public? I e-mailed them but got no response. I want to get extra risers for my Step.

Hi, Yes, they sell to the public. I definitely got my step through Body Pump. I don't know if they sell the risers alone, though. If you go to Fitnesswholesale.com, they sell the risers for $20.00 for a set of two. I'm not sure about shipping, though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.