super step?

getnfit@38

Cathlete
I saw the "super step" mentioned in another forum, and I assume it's that higher, sort of benchier looking step I see in the PS or PH (can't remember right now which?)video, but where do you find them? I haven't seen them at the sites that I know of that sell the regular "original step", does anyone have a lead on this super step? and will I have to mortage my home for the purchase?
Thanks, Donna

Buy it online at BuyFitnessStuff.com

Donna,

A friend of mine (Caroline K) at VideoFitness got the Super Step online at www.buyfitnessstuff.com.

She describes it over at VF - the platform is 5 + 1/2 inches tall and I think the risers are 5" each - all together it stacks up 15" tall.

You can step nicely on the platform and I'm sure it's OK with one set of risers but they don't recommend standing nor stepping on it at 15" - which everyone is ignoring because this makes ist a useful height for step-ups and FIRM tapes.

It was originally advertised at $79.99, I think it went up to $89.99 now.

Do a search on videofitness.com for Caroline's comments about it - she adores it.

I personally think a regular Step Co step is very versatile and I built a mini-topper for mine (like the ones shown in Cathe's Pure Strength series) and I can't live without it.

Good luck!

Dawn P.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.