suggestions for next cardio dvd

jnka825

Cathlete
Hey everyone! I am looking into my next Cathe purchase and am hoping for your feedback. I want to get a cardio dvd to do when it is raining out and I can't go running. I do have a step and high step, but my workout space is limited, so if I get a step workout it has to fit the space. I only have a few dvds, and only two cardio Basic step/body fusion (which I have the space for) and Boot camp (not really all cardio), so now you see why I need more options here. I was thinking about Low Max. Do you need a lot of room for that one. I think I would prefer low impact b/c I am a runner and already do BC once a week, so I need something that will be easier on the knees/legs.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Kristin

I love Low Max! It is one of my top favorites of Cathe's, and even though it's low impact, you will work! It's so much fun to do, too, and I like the music a lot. HTH

Low Impact Circuit, Drill Max or Body Max 2
They all have all cardio options and for me are way more fun than Low Max (for me!)...
you get a lot of options on those 3 dvs

leaning towards low impact circuit

Okay, so I am leaning more towards LIC b/c as Blessed pointed it out the premixes seem to be more varied and so I can use it in more ways. I lvoe the way Cathe has so many premixes! My only question is does LIC require a lot of room, or can it be done in a small space. What about the high step workouts? doe snayone do those?

Thanks for the input! Love these forums!

Okay, so I am leaning more towards LIC b/c as Blessed pointed it out the premixes seem to be more varied and so I can use it in more ways. I lvoe the way Cathe has so many premixes! My only question is does LIC require a lot of room, or can it be done in a small space. What about the high step workouts? doe snayone do those?

Thanks for the input! Love these forums!

LIC only requires slightly more room than the two step dvds you mentioned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.