Suggested Workouts for Older Individuals

sarahinva

Cathlete
I was wondering if anyone knew of any quality workout videos for older individuals. My parents are in their mid 60's and desperately need to exercise. They walk around their local high school's track, but with cold weather here, that's not an option now, and their treadmill "died" recently. I thought about Leslie Sansone's walking videos, but I don't know much about them. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

I think Leslie Sansone would be perfect for your parents. As a matter of fact, in her 4 mile challenge tape, there's a guy who is 72 years old. I use to do that tape a lot and I'm 42.

Haydee

Hi Sarahinva,

I think Leslie Sansone is a good suggestion. Also, since they already like to walk, this would be an easy indoor transition.

jordan

I agree that Leslie would be fine...she even does at least 1 workout specifically for the older crowd.

Also, check www.collagevideo.com They have several workouts available for seniors.

I tried to give you a direct link to that particular search, but it wouldn't work. So just go there & put "senior" in the key word search.

HTH,
Ruth:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.