Substitutions? what do ya think

bzbnmom

Cathlete
I'm setting up for my first rotation (Aug 07 Lower Body Solution) http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/...d.php?t=236611

Should I sub Low Max for MIC? (Don't want to sub IMAX here)
... Legs & Glutes for Leaner Legs?
... LIC Premix Upper Body Circ. for Drill Max Premix #5 cardio & all upper body?

Otherwise, here's what I own:
Low Impact Circ
Low Max
Kick Max
IMax 2 + Cardio & Weights
Power Hour + Max Int Strength + Body Max
Pyramid Lower + Upper Body

I will be purchasing soon:
Butts & Guts
Gym Style Legs
Kick Punch Crunch + Legs & Glutes
(wondering if I should buy Rhythmic Step + IMax + MIC ???)

Thanks,
Mary

Legs and glutes can be substituted for leaner legs, but I wouldn't substitute Low Max for MIC. The reason is that MIC is pretty high impact cardio while Low Max is low impact, and is more of a lower body workout, a lot of squates and lunges off the step.

I also think that yes! You should get Rhythmic Step, it's my favorite one! It is so much fun!!

Well... I ordered the 3 DVDs but not Rhythmic Step (saved that one for a later purchase) but I did order Step, Pump, & Jump + Step Blast. Would something on that, maybe a premix, be a good sub for MIC?

Oh, it is so hard to set a limit on buying Cathe DVDs, my wish list is so long:p
Mary

Oh I know!! There are still so many I want to get! I want the rest of the Gym Style series...ohh dont get me started lol :)

I don't have the SJ&P/SB DVD so I'm not too sure. MIC is like old fashioned high impact aerobics followed by a step segment that's pretty hard! haha Maybe do the Jump part of the SJ&P (if there is one), you know, one that is just cardio, followed by step blast, or a premix off of it. That should help! MIC is about 70 minutes long, so anything within that time frame, I would think would be sufficient!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.