substitute for BM2

ladubose

Cathlete
Which of the following DVD"s that I own would be the best substitute for Body Max2

Gym styles: all
Imax3
Low Impact Circuite
Low Max
Drill Max

Intensity Series: all
Body Blast Series: all but the timesaver

thanks

Do you by any chance of Cardio Fusion?

If you do, you can substitute the All Step Premix from that and one of the upper body premixes from Push/Pull or Super Sets.

If not, the closest I can think of is to do Low Max 1-4 (that will give you some simulation of step and power circuits with the blasts) and then one of the upper body premixes from Push/Pull or Super Sets.

Oh, I missed you have the Intensity Series also. You can also do PUB pyramid up or down only for upper body work.

The goal would be warm up + 30 minutes of step + 20-25 minutes of leg drills with blasts and 30 minutes of upper body. The power circuits in BM2 is step, blast and some weights (there's 4). I always kind of consider Low Max a bit of a leg workout so that would get you by until you get the DVD! :D

If it were me, I would do Low Max 1-4 and PUB up premix.

Thanks RunCrazy! That was exactly what I was looking for as far as info. I thought I bought the DVD and I just checked my old order form and it was on the list but I can't find it anywhere. I had ordered so many DVD's at one time I didn't even know it was missing for sometime!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.