Sub DVD's for January Rotation

shobbsie

Cathlete
What would you suggest as subs for the following DVD's? I'm following the January rotation.

Step fit
Body Max
MIS

I have the BB & Intensity Series, HSC,BF,BS
Rhythmic step, MIC, IMAX 1, Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max and the CTX series.
I've spent so much money on DVD's the last couple of months, I dare not purchase these now:-( (I bought the majority of the above workouts..it's an obsession).

;)

Thanks for your suggestions.
Sharron

Hi, I think you can substitute SF with Step blast, Body max with Circuit max and MIS with the pyramids. Hope this helps.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Hi Sharon,

Along with those suggestions, I would probably sub Muscle Endurance for MIS or use the Pyramid premix that combines upper and lower as MIS is just an hour long total body weight workout.

Also Rhythmic Step can be used in place of SF or you could do two (cardio only) steps from CTX (just for variety).

Bodymax is tricky as it's a unique workout. It really has three parts, 20 min all step, 20 min leg circuit and 30 min upper body weights. I suppose you could do a 20 min cardio from CTX and then 20 min of Circuit Max using the parts with cardio and weight work for the legs and then you could do CTX Upper Body. I think that would get you close to what Bodymax is like.

Mariangeles's suggestions were great. I just thought I'd give you a couple other options. HTH.

Carla

Hi Sharron,

I was going to make a very similar suggestion as Carla. Carla you beat me to the keyboard. Either way, you got some good suggestions.

jordan

Oooh, Carla, good suggestions. For an even closer proximation of Body Max, using the CTX series, try this:

All-Step; Power Circuit; CTX Upper Body (or ME Upper Body Premix for a shorter upper body workout that approximates the 34mins of BM).

Sandra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.