Still Jumpin'

Stacy

Cathlete
Has anyone done this tape?? This is my first Christi Taylor tape and either it was an off day or I'm totally uncoordinated which I know isnt true. The floor aerobics looked so easy when I previewed it, but when I did it I fell like I had 2 left feet!! I was so depressed because I was looking forward to a great workout...the music is awesome I might add. So, I guess I'll just keep on plugging away. I'm not a big fan of dancey choreography, especially alot of turns, so maybe that's part of the problem too. The tape does have the back row doing modifications but I with the 2 girls in black I can hardly see the back row despite their bright shirts!! As far as choreography goes is this classic Christi??

Thanks,

Stacy

P.S. I have also previewed Mindy Mylrea's new body bar tape and it looks awesome, not to mention her comments made me crack up laughing on more than one ocassion!

This is one of Christi's easier tapes. I do much better with step choreography than hi/lo. I guess the step gives me a reference point whereas with hi/lo I am just flailing about. Anyway, it really is worth it to push through and get the moves down. Would it be possible for you to take some of the spins out so you can concentrate on the base moves? I really have to work at the choreography but once I get it I have so much fun. Maybe just break it down and learn a little at a time. Good luck!

Kelly

Hi Stacy,
Just a response to your question on "Still Jumping". I have this tape also but like steppingup responded I also think it is one of her easier tapes. I like Chriti's tapes alot so just keep plugging along and I am sure you will get it down.
Deb

This is my first Christi tape too, and I hope you will try again. I thought it was so much fun! :)
I follow the girls in the back because I am on carpet and really don't want to try pivots or turns, and also because I have bad knees so I don't do much impact. I'm sure I would get confused on some of the turns if I tried to follow Christi's moves. Try again following the girls in back-- I think you'll get it!
Good luck,
Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.