which step tape

hi all
I am super advanced and can never find a tape that is good. I have Cathe's Mega Step blast from years back and love it.
Now heres my question: can anyone tell me which dvd is the most challenging step workout amongst Cathe's? I would like only step on it (no weights, sculpting etc....)
Thanks much!

Well, we're a very opinionated crowd so you'll probably get a variety of answers here.

IMAX & IMAX2 are extremely intense interval workouts. Maximum Intensity cardio is also very intense without the intervals. The choreography is pretty basic but the intensity for all three is about as high as you can get. None of them have any kind of strength training.

If you want something more dancy, Step Blast & Power Max also pretty intense but not anywhere near the above. They're more fun to do though b/c of the choreography.

Step Blast from the Body Blast series is intense, with complex choreography. I think it's harder than Imax2, but that may be because I have to concentrate so hard to get the moves -- makes me more tired!

I think Imax and Imax 2 are the most intense, with Step Blast coming in next. MIC is good, but the hi/lo is boring IMO, still worth having though. Actually, the DVD containing Rhythmic Step ( which is not as intense but is Cathe's most complex choreography ), Imax, and MIC. Definitely alot of bang for your buck. I would also suggest the Step Blast/Step Pump and Jump DVD also, because there are some fabulous Premixes that really kick things up a notch, again a great value, IMO.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.