Step Max!

Travisli

Cathlete
I did Step Max for the very first time last week and I had to laugh at the outfits and Cathe's strong Jersey accent. . . . however, it still worked me out really well and was FUN! Gotta love the classics :)

Most of Cathe's older step workouts are killer!!! I love them, not the clothing so much, but they are serious steps aren't they. Stepworks gets me everytime. Enjoy
ellie

When Step Max first came out, I used to do it over and over and over (like 3 times a week)! (My workout collection was very small then. :)) I loved it! I still bring it out on occasion along with Step Jam and Power Max! These are all great workouts!

Jo

Isn't that something! I just did Power Max for the first time today and it was awesome! Man did that work me out!! Gotta agree with Elliemom the oldies are killers and so much fun!! :)

I have step max and just recently tried it. I was laughing tooa t the clothing, but quickly got serious when my feet started to get "tangled" with each other. I ha d to pay attention to get all the footwork.....good DVD:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.