Step Blast

princessbear

Cathlete
Ugh - I have been attempting Step Blast over the past couple of weeks and am good up til Combo 3 - I just can't seem to get that one! The first two combos I'm okay with (okay, I stumble sometimes on a couple of the moves, but every time I do it I get more comfortable with them). I just CAN'T figure out Combo 3. I guess I'll keep trying it - and keep hitting rewind. I've also tried the slow motion on my dvd... maybe it's hopeless!

That combo took me the longest time to learn also, but now it is one of my favorites. Hang in there and keep trying; you'll get it soon!

It took me forever to learn combo 3. One day it'll just click with you. That's how it happened with me. It's a fun combo once you get it down.

Same here with combo #3! I kept messing up the triples around the board but it finally clicked (that is the right combo, right?). Anyway, just keep doing it! I still have a few Cathe step combos that I don't know for sure (mambo, across the board, long hop, something something...that I can't quite get) but I keep trying!

Does it help to know you have company :) I just got it and have only done it once, but I managed the first two combos reasonably well and got totally thrown by three! So, I'll be working on it right along with you.

Add me to the chorus. I just got Step Blast recently and have done it twice. Can do combo 1 and 2 reasonably well but the triples around the step in combo 3 have me stumbling. I know I'll get it soon!

I learned the different combos

by using the workout blender. That way, you can use the same combo twice or more in a row.

It's so nice to know that I'm not ALONE! Thanks everyone for sharing your experience with Combo 3!! I'm determined to get it and will try the workout blender and repeat the steps.

It's so nice to know that I'm not ALONE! Thanks everyone for sharing your experience with Combo 3!! I'm determined to get it and will try the workout blender and repeat the steps.

I found that watching Cathe's feet while I was doing combo 3 (during the triples around the step, over the top thing) helped.

I'm sure i'll be right there with you! I just got a notice from the post office that my Cathe order has arrived so i'll be picking it up tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up about combo 3!

I agree. I became good friends with the "rewind" button on my dvd player while learning that combo.

Even though it's hard, it's a lot of fun once you make the effort to learn it. Ha. I believe those are Cathe's words not mine!

Practice makes perfect. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.