Sorry for another question...

winter2b

Cathlete
I'm really sorry to be a pest. I've been asking questions for recommendations on which series to buy, and I have decided to get CTX. But I'm also considering being very bad and buying another series right away and rotating them every other week. I have gotten many votes for Intensity and a couple for body blast. My question is - I am relatively new to Cathe. I have her Timesaver and some FitTV stuff taped. I have done the FitTV version of Cardio & Weights, and it was very tough, but I made it through it. I have not attempted Imax2 yet, nor boot camp nor ME. I have done step blast from FitTV and KPC and do find them challenging, but again I can get through them. Is there a big difference in "intensity" between the two? I'm also going on my honeymoon to French Polynesia in 7 weeks, so I'm hoping for the best possible results (of course!). But I also want to make sure that I get a set that I can do without injuring myself because it's too advanced.

Again - I am really sorry to keep asking so many questions. Thank you all SO MUCH for your suggestions and for being so kind and helpful. I promise no more questions on this topic from me after this one!!!

Amy

Hi Amy,

I personally just LOVE helping another woman be very bad!:p I think it depends on your level...do you consider yourself beginner/intermediate, or intermediate/advanced? I would go with Body Blast if the first & IS if the second. Although I have to say, they're both great & you really can't go wrong with either series.

Please ask any & all questions you want...that's why we're here for each other!

Have fun,
Ruth:) :)

since you are new to cathe.. i HIGHLY recommend getting body blast BEFORE you get the intensities... now granted.. the intensities are, by far, my favorite workouts so far.. but they ARE harder than the body blast series..

if you plan (or even if you don't.... you will!) to get all of cathe's dvd's eventually.. you will probably be disappointed in body blast if you get it after the intensities.. i know i was.. and i'm really sorry i didn't get them first so that i could have enjoyed them more.. as it was.. i got good at the intensities and the body blasts were just to easy to present the challenge the intensities did!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.