sooo. . what did you order

jnka825

Cathlete
with your facebook $10 discount? :D At first I was going to order Low Max or Low Impact Circuit, but then I saw BodyMax 2 and even though it is not low impact, it seems to have everything in it and I could use a longer workout for once or twice a week. The premixes look like there is a lot of variety on this one DVD.

Cannot wait for it to come.

so what did you buy?

Well, only having 2 Cathe workouts, it was a tough decision for me, but I ordered Slow and Heavy as I don't really have a good weight workout yet! Can't wait to get it! I've been checking my e-mail and my Shop Cathe account every hour to see if it has shipped yet!

Antsy, antsy to get it here and get started!

Yippee!

Tricia

I've been checking my e-mail and my Shop Cathe account every hour to see if it has shipped yet!

Antsy, antsy to get it here and get started!

Yippee!

Tricia

I thought I was the only one who did that. . . cannot wait either!

Facebook discount

The Facebook discount was for FB members who are "fans" of Cathe on FB.

To the member who ordered BM2, you will love it! The music is 80's remixes, the cardio is somewhat complex but fun, and you can modify to low-impact.

The Facebook discount was for FB members who are "fans" of Cathe on FB.

To the member who ordered BM2, you will love it! The music is 80's remixes, the cardio is somewhat complex but fun, and you can modify to low-impact.

I do love it! And I love the music and the premixes as well. Very happy I bought this one. Now I am thinking about Low Impact Circuit in a month or so.

I ordered CTX. I had been wanting that one forever. Just finished a week of CTX and loved it. Now, I think I have just about every Cathe dvd.....yeah!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.