So what's your favorite Cathe background scenery?

mjd

Cathlete
I just absolutely ADORE the gorgeous park background scenery in To The Max and Cross Fire - hope Cathe uses it again in a future workout , I think it's the best background I've seen in any fitness video. Beautiful.

I like that one, but I also adore the one from Hawaii. I got to go there several years ago for 10 days, & it was the trip of a lifetime. Brings back wonderful memories!

I love the scenery for TTM and CF. I love the scenery for Xtrain and kinda liked it for LIS too - even though the 'windows' were covered.

I like that one, but I also adore the one from Hawaii. I got to go there several years ago for 10 days, & it was the trip of a lifetime. Brings back wonderful memories!

Yup, Hawaii is my fav too. I believe it's from the No-name series (Intensity, High Reps, LBB, STS TB). Correct Jane?

Natasha

All I can say is that my fave is not the one for Imax 3 (Hardcore series) with the faux Greek statues in the back....... More recent filmings have brought the cast closer to the screen to us, rather than the wide stage view: I prefer that. More personal.

Clare

The Hawaii set is my fave, followed by the NYC set. I like the XTRAIN set too but I would love the Hawaii set to be re-featured....

I love the park scenery in CF & TTM, cool shade and a breeze. I don't have the DVD's yet but they're on my list! I like the palm trees and mountain in 4DS too.

But what about the LIS background? Are the windows plain? ... I see a foggy morning on an ocean beach.

The difference between the scenery used in Cathe's more recent releases vs her first workout "tapes" is incredible. Remember Step Heat---those orange walls? If the workout didn't wake you up, that set did. :) I have to admit, I love those old workouts and the sets are part of the charm (not to mention the thong leopards!).

I like how sometimes when Cathe gets me really good the scenery will have sparklies and stars all over it!!!!:p

I like the 4DS - there's another one, too, that I can't recall but either way, the buildings and beachy ones. But of course Cathe and the Crew are the scenery I pay the most attention to!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.