SNM--Re-release of older tapes on VHS or DVD

S

sam

Are you planning to release Step-n-Motion I, II, and III and Fit&Firm on DVD or even VHS again? Or do you not have licensing rights to them anymore? It would be great to order these since the impact/intensity is a bit less than the newer tapes.

I'd love to the see the tape that was from around 1989, with Cathe in a short curly perm, in which Cathe says "hi mom" after we do a "back to the TV" move, then turn back around. It was my first Cathe tape, and in order to make room for more videos, I got rid of it a couple of years ago...now I miss it!

Cathe Classics?!

Cool!~

I would vote for Step Heat, Step Jam and Step Max. I could live with the idea of losing Step Max (I only really like one segment) if it meant the whole Wedding Tape could fit...strength and all.

Yeah!

Laura

How about two DVD's with 3 step tapes on each-- Step Max, Step Heat and Step Jam on one and 3 older unavailable videos on the other. I'd say no to TWV, though.
Wendy
And we need them by Christmas!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-18-01 AT 05:32AM (Est)[/font][p]Yeah what a good idea!! I vote for all of her tapes that are not longer available. Especially her Very Rare impossible to find VHS Taking it From the Top!!!

CIA re-released all of there old videos a couple years ago and it seemed to be a hit. I just wish I would have ordered the early CIA videos with Cathe in them during the re-release sale. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.