(SNM) New DVD Chapters again...

wendyloo

Cathlete
Hi! I'm wondering if you could put the title and chapter numbers on the back cover or inside the case of the new DVDs. When I want to program, it's kind of a pain to not have those handy (wretched complainer, I know!). The mix and match menus are fantastic on the PS series, but even with that, the titles and chapter numbers that I think are right, never work out when I try to program it...

Also, when I try to program with Cardio Hits, the chapters are incorrect on my back cover (Stepworks is listed first, I think, but is actually title 2 or 3--something like that. And Stepfit is listed as having only 3 chapters, when in fact it has more.)

I actually don't even try to program usually, but it would be a great convenience to have that option , especially with the great new combination DVDs that you are releasing...

Thanks!
Wendy

RE: DVD Chapters

The chapters menus for the new DVDs will not be listed on the covers, but will be listed on our website and maybe in the new Cathe catalog we are currently working on. The reason we don’t do this is, it is very difficult to determine how a DVD player will interpret the chapter points and assign a corresponding number. The only way to make absolutely sure would be to wait until we received the check disk back and then have the menus added to the covers. This would cause a two to three week delay in production, so we feel it is just not worth it. Instead, the chapter menus for each DVD will be posted on our website and you can just print them out and insert them into the clip on the inside of the DVD case.
Also, the correct program codes for Cardio Hits can be found at our website at http://www.cathe.com/cardio_hits_tour_main.htm

thank you very muchly! :)

Ah ha--never thought of the printing thing! Duh ;-)
Thanks for getting back to me!
Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.