Slow and Heavy

Lisa11

Cathlete
Hi - this may have come up before so forgive me if it's a repeat question, but those of you who are doing a rotation with Slow and Heavy, do you do something else that week (strength-wise) like Power Hour or MIS so that each body part is worked out twice, or do you just do the Slow and Heavy for your strength work? Thanks.

Lisa

Hi, Lisa,

I finished a three week rotation last week. I did only S&H. The first week, I did the workouts back to back but I found that I liked it best with a day in between since my secondary muscles were also working. I felt like any addtional strength training would have been too much. Although I have to work really hard to lay down muscle, S&H has really made a difference and I am getting some nice definition. I am using power hour and CTX for three weeks before hitting PS for a three week rotation.

Your body will tell you what's best for you!
Bobbi

I put in a second tape, like MIS or PH, or I do the CTX series the same week. I feel like I like to work each muscle twice a week, even with Slow and Heavy.

I used S&H 1x each week, with cardio days between each workout, & without any additional strength work except abs. I didn't have remarkable results after 3 weeks, but I started using S&H on 9/10. Maybe it was remarkable that I didn't gain a size with all the comfort food I ate!

For me, I like to work each muscle group twice per week. So I've been doing the S&H series, working each muscle once, and then either Power Hour or CTX Series upper body in one day.

I've noticed a HUGE difference in the definition and sculpture of my body. The hard work with the S&H series really pays off!

Terri

>For me, I like to work
>each muscle group twice per
>week. So I've been
>doing the S&H series, working
>each muscle once, and then
>either Power Hour or CTX
>Series upper body in one
>day.
>
>I've noticed a HUGE difference in
>the definition and sculpture of
>my body. The hard
>work with the S&H series
>really pays off!
>
>Terri

Hi Lisa! I do S&H 3x/week and Power Hour once during that rotation. When I do MIS 3x/week, I'll also do PH 1x/week during that rotation.

marnie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.