Slow and Easier Kickboxing?

Gerry

Cathlete
Of all Cathe's kickbox workouts, which one would you consider to be the slowest and easiest of the bunch? I do love kickboxing but find it hard to keep up with some of the instructors!

Hi Gerry,

I love Kick, Punch and Crunch. I am not sure what you mean by slow. The cardio work certainly gets your heart moving but the combinations are easy enought to follow.

Chris

Are you referring to easy to follow and learn? I haven't had trouble learning any of Cathe's kickbox (and I don't pick up things easily).

If you are talking about intensity, Kickmax has the slowest and easiest kicking and punching combinations--much less intense, in my opinion, than KPC or CardioKicks. BUT the intensity drills are another story. The leg conditioning drills are excellent.

KPC is my favorite. I like 4DS Kickbox. Cardio Kicks works my upper body the most. Kickmax is my least favorite, but it is great for the legs--and the heart.

Last edited:
By slower I mean intensity - some of the instructors go so fast that I can't keep up with the moves and I just get frustrated.

By easy I mean easy to follow along so I don't feel like a klutz!

Thanks for the input Chris and Elsie.

I just did KPC this morning for the first time and a few of the kick combo's at the end were a little challenging to follow but I think that I was just tired by then. I love 4DS Kickboxing and KPC went by so fast I couldn't believe it. There is not a tonne of choreography in either but they are very intense physically. You can modify the moves though if you wanted.

I really love them both though and they will be part of my weekly rotations!
Heather

One of the reasons kickboxing is my favorite form of cardio is that it is intense, but the choreography is not hard to pick up, especially Cathe's KB...out of her KB workouts I own, Kick Max is the easiest, although the terms easy and Cathe don't go too well together.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.