sharing idea -- modifying Cathe video

jgoycoolea

Cathlete
I have 3 Cathe videos - MIS, BodyMax, and CTX series. For about the last two months I have been doing each bodypart once per week and using each video per workout. For example MIS chest, CTX chest, and BM chest for my chest workout. Now, when I feel like I should do something new, I don't want to! I want Cathe to count and motivate me.

So, what I have decided to do is switch to total body 3 times per week using MIS. But still, I think that is not modification enough. So what I am doing is varying her exrecises. For example, instead of flat chest work, I do push ups on a decline and presses and flyes on an incline. Instead of bent over barbell rows, I am doing bent over dumbbell rows and rotating my weights at the end of the movement. Instead of regular shoulder presses, I am doing Arnold presses. (And there are other variations too.)

In this way, I can "rotate" while still doing Cathe with my limited video collection. Hmmm... maybe Cathe wouldn't actually like my sharing this idea. Oh, heck, noone is going to stop purchasing her videos for this! (Fortunately in January I can start selling vacation days for cash $$$!!!)

Jeanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.