Is It Safe To Say?

D

donna

Hi Cathe. I guess it is safe to say we won't be giving ourselves Pure Strength or Interval Max for Christmas? I'm nagging, but is there any ETA yet? I have four spaces on my video fitness self with a reservation for your tapes. Happy Holidays.

BooHoo!

Well, it is 11pm at night on Christmas Eve. I guess it is now safe to say that they will not arrive in time for Christmas---Sniff Sniff. Sorry everyone, we tried as hard as we could.

We'll have something to look forwar...

But we will have something to look forward to during the dreariness of winter and the post-holiday blues! And it will tide me over until I get to meet you in May. I can't wait!

Amy

A Possitive Outlook

Thanks for looking on the bright side of the issue. I admire a possitive attitude. And yes, I'm also excited to meet you on our May trip.

New Year's

I am looking forward to getting Cathe's tapes
for New Year's instead of Christmas because I think that I'll be "revvvved up/rarin' to go" for 1999. Anyways, I always eat more at Christmas than New Year's and I gotta think of those resolutions! SMILE! What a way to enter 1999!

Thanks so much for trying!

Cathe,

Thank you so very much for moving up your filming date and trying very hard to get the tapes out for Christmas for us!

They will just be a nice little present coming for motivation for the New Year! I love getting presents any time!(especially fitness related presents!)

I hope to come again in May with everyone. I had such a great time in October. I still can't believe I was actually there working out at your studio and how gracious you and your entire staff were. That was an early Christmas present for me! Joyce

OOOOO Sorry

Cathe, upon re-reading my post ant the others that followed, I am afraid it sounded rather selfish! That was not my intention at all. I, too, would like to thank you for pushing your production dates up so we could have the tapes before February. I apologize for not wording this to sound more like anxious anticipation and forgetting to thank you for all you had already done.

Happy New Year.

Don't even worry about it

Donna, you're too sweet. Don't even worry about that. I did not take your post to be selfish at all. Happy New Year!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.