S&H - how much time for 2 sets only?

dpendleton

Hi everybody,

I love the new Slow & Heavy series and I finished a 3-week rotation and noticed significant strength gains.

Does anyone have the exact times for each tape if you only do 2 of the 3 sets of each exercise? I think I am going to try to cut down the time investment but still get good gains by only doing 2 sets of each exercise instead of 3. But I'm curious how long it will take to complete each body part modifying the tapes this way.

Knowing that shoulders takes 23 minutes instead of 31 minutes (for example) to complete will help me plan my workouts better.

Anyone been trying this and keeping track of times?

Thanks for anyone who can help.

Dawn P.

Dawn, I haven't been keeping track, but you could guestimate by taking off 1/3 of the total time of the workout (except for warm-up and planks,cooldown).

I'd also like the answer to this question, because I have been
considering doing the DVDs this way. I figure if I just go to the next chapter after doing two sets of each exercise, I should save some time. If I do it before I find out here, I'll post the answer!

Sandi M.

Thanks Kathryn,

I've noticed that not all the exercises have 3 sets, some already only have two (triceps dips) or only one (pushups).

I'm going to try to keep track the next time I do them - I just finished a 3-week rotation, so in keeping with Cathe's advice, I'm going to take a break from them and come back.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Dawn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.