Rotations Club: Bear with me, folks

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-01 AT 09:32AM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-01 AT 09:31 AM (Est)[/font]

Hi everyone!

Wow! Counting the 82 responses posted as of this moment to my last "rotations" post, plus a few stray requests elsewhere on the Forum and the 31 new requests that have accumulated in my e-mail, y'all can see we've got well over 110 new Rotations Club members waiting for Vols. I through III! Holy cow!

I AM making note of everyone, including newbies, who's recently asked for rotations advice, by the way. Y'all are automatically members of the Rotations Club.

Sorry I haven't gotten the docs out to you folks this week. We are going through some reorganization at work and I have been really busy with transition and reorg-related work, even in my "off" hours. It's a sad thing, but I'm having to spend my "fun" time being really disciplined about work. :) But if y'all will bear with me, I plan to give myself a couple of pleasant Cathe Forum hours over the holiday weekend, if not before, and I'll catch EVERYBODY up. I promise. Cross my heart. :)

Hey, y'all, is there anyplace on the web where we could post these documents so that Forum members could just pull them down as needed? Most of those I-Drive type sites have closed down or now charge hefty fees. Anybody got any ideas?

P.S. Some good new 2001 rotations have been popping up this week on the Forum and I am adding them to Vol. III. For those of you who already have it, you can insert a page break at the end of Volume III and plug in new pages. If you want formatting instructions on how to put the "correct" font and update your table of contents, please e-mail me at: [email protected].

Kathy S.
(who is REALLY sore today from yesterday's BodyMax -- isn't it funny how doing one you haven't done in a while can make you sore all over again??)

Kathy -

Thanks so much for offering this compilation of rotations to all of us!! I have posted in the open discussion forum to a thread that is requesting copies of them, but wanted to post here as well to make sure you get it. If you still are able to send them out, could you please include me? Here's my addy:

[email protected]

Thanks alot!!
Nicol

Hi Kathy,
What a great thing you are doing by compiling all these rotations... Thank you for your hard work.
I would very much like to be added to your list. My email is [email protected]
I hear you on being sore with BodyMax. Of all Cathe's tapes, that one gets me every time. :) Oh, but I love it though.

Thanks again
Wanda

Kathy,

Please include me on your mail list too! I love to play with rotations, and get bored doing the same one over and over.

Thanks,
Sandi Mohler
[email protected]

Hi,
I am not new to Cathe but new to the forum. I would love to receive the rotation. Thank you in advance.

Kathy,
You just take your time.
We appreciate your efforts.
You sound a little overwhelmed, so don't forget to realx this weekend!!

Thanks,
Michele

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.