Revisiting Circuit Max!!

Jennifit

Cathlete
I forgot how much I LOVE this workout and how tough it is!! I was pooped by the end. It is fun to revisit older dvds!

Yes, I found that to be so true. In the past I've mistakenly thought that the older workouts would be easier but I'm quickly proven wrong. It is a tough workout.

I love Circuit Max also. I was doing oldies all summer before I took a unscheduled break from exercising. I love the oldies. Peggy

Agreed! I'm always super exhausted by that six and final cardio portion. Love Circuit Max. In fact, I haven't done it in a long time, but this thread has inspired me. I'm gonna do it tomorrow!!

Agreed! I'm always super exhausted by that six and final cardio portion. Love Circuit Max. In fact, I haven't done it in a long time, but this thread has inspired me. I'm gonna do it tomorrow!!

Beans - any interest in doing it the A-Jock Way? i.e. heavy barbell squats, plie squats and lunges instead of the lighter dumbbell compound weights for the resistance cycles? And polish off the last step/circuit cycle with the Cardio Kicks Power Drills segment and a final bang-out of squats and lunges?

Funny this should come up - I too dusted off Circuit Max about six weeks or so ago and have done it three times as described above since then. Must be a sum-sum-summahtime thang!

A-Jock

Beans - any interest in doing it the A-Jock Way? i.e. heavy barbell squats, plie squats and lunges instead of the lighter dumbbell compound weights for the resistance cycles? And polish off the last step/circuit cycle with the Cardio Kicks Power Drills segment and a final bang-out of squats and lunges?

Funny this should come up - I too dusted off Circuit Max about six weeks or so ago and have done it three times as described above since then. Must be a sum-sum-summahtime thang!

A-Jock

I did the Cardio Kicks Power Drills with it, too!!!!!! I cannot believe that - I did an A-Jock workout!! yahoo!!

I know!!!

I know, this morning I did High Step challenge, Oh man I was working out with the puddle of sweat and when I was done my arms were shaking, I can't wait to do super sets that's the first video I saw, when i found Cathe, I was like I have to find this woman over the Internet I just have to have it..she is amazing!! and here I' am...

Eunice

Love Circuit Max!

That was always a favorite of mine, too. That's one of my primary cardio workouts - the circuit premise alternating cardio with resistance training - very effective. It can be changed up a lot by switching exercises & cardio segments. Very flexible way of working out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.