Rebounder question :)

Hi,
This is marsha and I am fairly new here, everyone has been so helpful. Still trying to figure what video to get for a beginner, but narrowing it down. Someone was nice enough to recommend Rykas's Enlight 11 shoes for working out, I am getting these, especially since I was told they are wider. I also just ordered a home rebounder, does anyone know if there are special shoes to use with this, or will the Ryka's do?
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR BEING SO HELPFUL.
MARSHA

Marsha

:) :D

Marsha,

I think you'll have to play around and see. In one of the dvd workouts I have they suggest a cross trainer shoe; however, when I wear mine, my feet literally ache. The next time I rebounded, I used my old pair of Nike running shoes......and my feet didn't bother me at all. I don't want to say that a running shoe is best because I think for each person it may be preference.

Just make sure you find something that make YOUR feet feel good!

~Stephanie~

"Happiness is knowing what you are doing next without me saying it!" - Cathe

Thanks Jo, I was just getting ready to order a pair.
I can't wait to get my rebounder, i ordered it about 10 days ago. Looks like a fun way to work out.
Thank you again!:)

Hi Marsha!

I also wear my Ryka Enlight II's when rebounding. By the way, I think you are going to love these shoes -- the wider toe box makes them super comfy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.