Quick Question on BM2

Rharabed

Cathlete
On Body Max 2 when Cathe is breaking down the Charleston, on the second side she breaks it down from the beginning, doing sets of four for each move and then putting them together, whereas on the first side there is a much shorter breakdown. How do you compensate for that? I have only done this workout a couple of times and have not yet found a way that flows well for me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I do like this one very much.

Rhonda

I love BM2 for the challenging choerography! Just rewind and rewind, and do it again and again until you get it. I must have done the Charleston bit 20 times in a row before I really got the hang of the sequence.

Natalie

I noticed that she has us doing step/insoles before adding on for the second side, and I always assumed that this was just a short recovery after all those lovely knees around the world. My assumption, only. :)

I'm sorry, I thought your question was a choerography one. Is it about recovery or balance in the workout?

Natalie

Hi Rhonda,

When she does the second side with the extra insoles (I do agree that it's a nice breather after all those knees!!!) I just do those insoles corner-to-corner on the step instead of one on the step/one to the back corner.

I don't think it's that big of an issue, body-balance-wise, I am just OCD like that and like to have my right and left sides balanced for my mental balance!

Let me know if that makes sense or if I am misunderstanding your question.

Mikie

Thanks for the responses. Yes, this is what I was referring to. I am a bit OCD myself, and had a little trouble compensating so that it felt comfortable. I will try the corner to corner tomorrow and see if that feels better.

Thanks again,
Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.