Question about Workout Manager

LizO66

Cathlete
Hi! I think the workout manager is great, especially since you can download Cathe's workouts. The question I have, though, is if there is a way to see specifically what one is supposed to do that day? For example, today I should do only the abs section from KPC, but I just see the KPC icon and no instruction for abs only. What am I doing wrong?? I'm so or lame at computer stuff...!

Thanks!
Liz

I'm not quite sure because I haven't set a rotation, but can you click the workout's icon for more details?

Hi! I think the workout manager is great, especially since you can download Cathe's workouts. The question I have, though, is if there is a way to see specifically what one is supposed to do that day? For example, today I should do only the abs section from KPC, but I just see the KPC icon and no instruction for abs only. What am I doing wrong?? I'm so or lame at computer stuff...!

Thanks!
Liz

I don't think that SNM has set up any of the premixes or portions of workouts yet... if you want there should be options for generic workout segments that you can select in lieu of a premix and write notes on what you did... I do believe that they will eventually make this an option, especially with the popularity of Cathe's rotations, but as it is right now you are pretty much limited to selecting a workout in total...

If you enter a workout separately ~ one day at a time, rather than loading an entire monthly rotation (as rotation statistics don't seem to appear right now) you can always change the minutes your workouts take (when marking your workout complete it will display the MEP value, duration, etc) and instead of say a 60 minute KPC workout, you only do the Ab portion and it takes only 15, then change the full running time from 60 to 15... It will adjust the calories burned based on the new time... won't be perfect, but will be closer than what comes up right now... that's what I do anyway... works if you have to cut a workout short too...

HTH's (heck, i'd settle for making sence!) ;)

Thanks!
Liz

You just need to enter a description for the workout that you're doing that day. In your case you will see the KPC icon, but when you right click on it you can see either the description or notes telling you that you're only doing abs. In the next release of the WM we will get rid of pop ups and it will be much easier to see your exercise details.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.