pyramids lower body/ muscle endurance ?? thank you

D

debra123

I have a question for all of you that have pyramids and muscle endurance. I have both dvds.

I know muscle endurance is for building endurance and inch loss. Which do you think has helped in inch loss of the 2? I think they are both great workouts.I haven't done muscle endurance in a while and I think it is time. I love to work those hamstrings. I have most of cathe's dvds except the hardcore except the kickmax which I will have in a few days

one more question

do you think you get a better leg workout using a higher step or more risers like in Cathe's muscle endurance? I don't know the height she uses in muscle endurance but it looks a lot higher than the fanny lifter which is what I use.

Thank you ladies:) :)

I am getting ready to go on a bike ride.I hope you all have a nice day.:) :)

Deb:D :) :)

I'm interested in hearing about Muscle Endurance too. I've always had pretty thick (and short) legs so don't want to bulk up any more. Course if I could get the fat off of them, maybe they wouldn't look so big.

Have a good ride. I was going to ride this morning but woke up to dreary, drizzly conditions. It's not so much that you get wet from the rain, it's the rain coming off the road from your wheels and spraying on your legs and up your back that gets to you. Did Power Circuit from CTX this morning instead. I wasn't even bummed that I couldn't ride.

Jeanette

>do you think you get a better leg workout using a higher step
>or more risers like in Cathe's muscle endurance? I don't know
>the height she uses in muscle endurance but it looks a lot
>higher than the fanny lifter which is what I use.

Hey Debra :) . I think the height she uses in ME is 16 inches. That will certainly raise your heart rate as opposed to a 12 inch or a 14 inch, however it is really easy to lose your balance and form if you use a higher step. Your height is also important. It's easier for someone who is taller than 5'7" to manage the higher step. Cathe is 5'2" and I don't know how she does it, but I use a 14 inch step and I'm 5'5".

I think you would lose more inches with ME as opposed to PLB which in my opinion is more for muscle building and toning.

Thank you Rose I think I will do muscle endurance a few times this week,along with my kickboxing and pilates.

Have a nice evening and thanks for your response.

Deb:) :) :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.