Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Video & DVD Questions and Comments

Video & DVD Questions and Comments Feel free to ask or make comments about any of our Cathe Friedrich videos and DVDs.

PYRAMID WORKOUT QUESTION

This is a discussion on PYRAMID WORKOUT QUESTION within the Video & DVD Questions and Comments forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; I just viewed the Pyramid workouts. I haven't tried them yet or purchased the stability ball yet. The stability ball ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2003, 02:55 PM
DeCathelete
nancy324's Profile Fields

Default PYRAMID WORKOUT QUESTION

I just viewed the Pyramid workouts. I haven't tried them yet or purchased the stability ball yet. The stability ball exercises really look like fun, but it looks like there is a significant amount of rolling involved. For those who have tried the workouts with the stability ball, do you think the ball will roll properly on carpeting? Has anyone tried these exercises on carpeting? Thanks!
-Nancy

Ted Baxter: It's actually tomorrow in Tokyo. Do you realize that there are people alive here in Minneapolis who are already dead in Tokyo?
Old 02-01-2003, 05:40 PM
Cathlete

Default RE: PYRAMID WORKOUT QUESTION

Hi Nancy,
Yep, the ball will roll perfectly fine on carpeting. And not only is it fun, it's incredibly hard to do these exercises!
Have fun,
Old 02-02-2003, 04:49 PM
Cathlete
susanz's Profile Fields

Yes, it works fine on carpeting but I find I'm always practicing those moves! Cathe makes it looks so easy! HA! Susan
Old 02-02-2003, 07:02 PM

Another one who works out on carpet here... No problem for me, either.

That stability ball ab work is yummy on PUB! My lower abs were SORE, and for a couple days. I can't wait to do it again.
Apryl :-)
Old 02-03-2003, 08:49 AM
DeCathelete
kathryn's Profile Fields

Actually, depending on what type of pile your carpet has, the stability ball may roll a bit less than it would on bare floor (if you have longer pile carpet). That would make it a bit easier to control. If you want to make it more challenging, make sure your ball is fully inflated (but not overinflated). To make things a bit easier, deflate the ball a bit.

^. .^
> ^ <

5k racewalking PR: 34:42 (11/26/11)