Pyramid Lower Body

hrcfitness

Cathlete
Just have to say that I pulled this out today and I haven't done it in forever and I LOVED it!! I don't think I've reached for it in a while because I thought it was "easier" than other lower body DVD's....wrong!! It was a great workout!!!

EASY?!? Yikes! This is my workout for today, and for the first time I will be using a weighted vest. I won't have to change the weight on my barbell between each exercise, which will be nice.

Sometimes when I am low on energy I think "Let me pick one of Cathe's that is easy" then I realize ha.... there is no such thing as easy when it comes to Cathe.

If it was easy it wouldn't be worth doing or feeling that "BURN"

I think that PLB is a very well-balanced lower-body workout (even when doing just the standing portion). It's definitely one I'd never get rid of.

I think PLB is perfection. I love the floor work in this one too! Hmmmm...I may pull this out tonight and do it!!!

Me, too!

I did it day before yesterday for the first time in almost a year. I went low on weights because I didn't want to be too sore to move, and I'm very slightly, pleasantly sore. You can work out so hard with this one without really realizing how hard you're working. This is one workout that has absolutely no dread factor for me. I'm planning on PUB today. I truly don't know why I don't do these more often.

The pyramids are my favorite workouts. I always do them. I don't get a burn in my biceps from any workout like I do with PUB. I love that they are thorough and quick. There is never a boredom factor and I always know what is coming next which I really like.

I love to do this workout when I haven't worked out in a while (holidays:eek:) to really hit all the muscle groups. It is very easy to lift to much as a previous poster said and not be able to walk for 4 days:eek:

Annette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.