Push & Pull lower body pre-mix

MAYNARDSMOM

Cathlete
I did the lower body premix this morning on Push & Pull - 2 sets. The time for thi sone is 39 minutes yet the 3 set pre-mix says 37 minutes ?????? How can that be? If I get the time I'll go through & watch it to see. Has anyone ever done the 3 set pre mix?

Hi! There is a typo on the premix listing. The actual time of this premix is 59 min.

It's a doozy!!!! I get DOMS from the PP Lower Body 2x's premix, so I have to admit that I don't do the 3x's premix very often!!

Here is a helpful link (assuming it works!):

http://www.cathe.com/tab_DVD7.htm

Wow! Jillybean, you have introduced me to a whole new world of information! I had no idea there were breakdowns on the site! The form pointers are amazing! So far all I've seen is the Push Pull premix breakdown, but I'm assuming there are more. How do you get to this section from the home page?

Push Pull 3 set premix

Hi

I've done the 3 set lower premix and its a great routine. I think Push Pull/ Supersets is very underated. The premixes are excellent and give a great workout. Give them a try in your rotation for a while and you'l certainly feel there effects and see good results.

Laura
x

I just did the push/pull lower body 3x premix today! Its tough!!! Since you repeat each exercise 3 times, I alternate between a barbell and dumbells, ankle weights, etc. to change it up a bit. It takes about an hour. You could also pyramid up or down with the weights. There are so many options!!! I do this dvd about once a month for variety. I love it, and the 3x premix really makes it intense!! ~~Nancy J.~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.