Push Pull?

woodie

Cathlete
I haven't seen much about Push Pull. What are your thoughs? I need one more video to buy because I think I'm going to try KPC...

Thanks!

Lisa :)

Hi Lisa,

I reach for this DVD a lot. I try to go as heavy as I can. I believe that Cathe suggests that you go as heavy as you safely can to get the most from the workout. I actually use the upper body premix the most and have seen results in definition and strength from using it.

Hope that helps.

JoJo

The push pull/supersets DVD is excellent. The DVD provides a great variety of exercises. Many using the stability ball. On the dvd you have the option of doing two different 30 minute lower body workouts (both are very effective IMO) also there are several upper body options. PP is 45minutes long. SS is just under an hour. On the dvd, you have the option of doing longer workouts with the premixes. The music is good as well. It takes a little getting used to the quick setup changes. But once you do the workout is alot of fun and different from most other weightlifting workouts. I use this DVD often. I love it. Helen

I really like this DVD, Push Pull especially. You can go pretty heavy with this one and if you make use of the awesome premixes, you can get some very thorough workouts. I really like the double set premix of Push Pull. It's a fryer.

Shelbygirl

Right now I'm doing the Push/Pull UB 2 sets premix every other day, with Meaner Legs in between. I plan on sticking to this style of weight training until Hardcore comes. I'm only on my second week but I'll be interested to see what kind of results I get. I like the fact that I'm finally making use of my stability ball!

PP/SS were the first workouts that really got me using the stability ball the way it was meant to be used (other than PLB and PUB which I also use often and love). I own other ball workouts but am rarely tempted to use them for some reason. Helen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.