Pure Strength revisited

bethj

Cathlete
I just wanted to put in a plug for this DVd for several reasons. I had a crazy week and wasn't up to Meso 2 of STS so I pulled out Pure Strength to do this week instead. It has the same upper body split as Meso 2 and is shorter. Kind of a "Meso 2 lite" workout. That was just what I needed! Second reason I love it is that it is all on one DVD. You can create your own mix from it. I may buy it in the download for that. I've done it as is, creating a push-pull premix, a different upper body split, a total body version, etc. It will be nice not to have to key in chapter buttons when the new workout blender comes out! Third reason-the leg workout. Its a great mix of standing and floor work without totally killing you like Gym Styles or STS legs. This is really one of the best DVDs for the money I have gotten.
Beth

Yep, this was a great buy, I mixed it up with Cardio Hits, and could easily see mixing the cardio from CTX, with the Pure Strength split. Also wrote out another week with the weights from CTX & step from Cardio Hits. I liked Strong Legs & Abs too, will have to work on that inner/outer thigh with the body bar! (I used ankle weights)....;)....maybe next time!

It's still at that great price too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.