PUB

:) I just did this Tuesday and I'm still sore today!!! LOVE this workout....I reach for it over and over again!

Gayle

The hammer curls w/ 15s are the worst - especially since they pull into the shoulders and you are already fatigued in that body part ! UGH! I did get the best results of my life, though, doing the pyramid sets.

I did PUB biceps yesterday and really pushed myself- even inched the weights up a bit. I AM FEELING IT today. Man, the DOMS! I love it. :)

I did this yesterday. It is one of the best! But, my bi's feel it a little but my chest always fires on this. My pecs are sore big time everytime!

Becky

Love PUB, have not done PLB yet, but I've been enjoying the PUB/PLB bonus combo. I think I'll have to do PUB this weekend or maybe look at some of the other pre-mixes on there.

I hear you guys! I did PUB on Thursday and I was so sore in my chest & biceps yesterday! :eek:

Dela I noticed the premixes the other day and I was curious about the PUB?PLB bonus, what is it like??? Is it both work outs in entirety or a mix of them?

laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.