power hour

I love this tape. Currently I am doing it three times a week. I feel GREAT when I am done. This totally burns out my muscles after each group. One note, after doing this for three weeks, and then doing Power Max, I really noticed my endurance levels and strength increases in my legs. I would highly recommend it.

It is my favorite of the five new ones. Really tough for every muscle. Much like MIS, only of course, it's newer and different enough to be worth owning. It's intense and thorough.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-01 AT 00:06AM (Est)[/font][p]Power Hour is a superlative workout. It's tough, fun, challenging and creative. I've been incorporating it at least once a week in my workouts since I got it, and am very pleased with the results so far (I'm actually getting some definition in my arms!) I too would recommend it without hesitation.:)

hi smiley, I have power hour and love it. It is very challenging. I've done it it about 4 times. Just received the tape about 10 days ago.

I love it!!!! my legs shake so bad during the static lunges. It's a workout you really feel the next day I'm looking forward to see what kind of results I can acheive with this tape. I'm currently doing it about 2 times a week. If you don't have it get it,it's a must have.

Shanda

Smiley, just did PH for the first time yesterday and I couldn't believe that almost every muscle group was pushed to complete failure!! Wow!! It is tough and it's fun. This will be a definite favorite for me,
Shara :)

this is the best weight lifting tape that i've ever used. i am a personal trainer and have been a fitness competitor in the past so i have been working out for a long time. i eased up on weights because cardio was alot more fun and intense....
well cathe changed that. it is perfect!!! i'd encourage everyone who works out to own this tape. thanks cathe !!!

RE: power hour & weight loss

I absolutely love PH too. I was wondering if it would be helpful for weight loss or just muscle gain? I need to lose about 10 pounds and boy are they a tough 10 pounds to lose, but am worried that if I do too many weight lifting tapes I will just look heftier because I am adding muscle under my fat layer? What do you guys think?

RE: power hour & weight loss

Madison,
I think Power Hour would be great for this. The constant lifting keeps the metabolism up and would keep it up for several hours after working out (as all weight lifting does). The light weights wouldn't make you bulk up, but would tone the muscle. You may start to look a little bigger at first, but that should pass quickly. YOu might want to stick with PH for a while, in place of other heavier weight tapes and see how the system works for you.

agree w/Kathryn

Hi Madison,

I also think Power Hour would be perfect for your goals since it's a muscular endurance tape, not mass building. Cathe just keeps hitting & there's very little rest. But as our guru points out, a clean diet is essential to getting a lean, muscular look.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.