PLEASE READ: Rotations Have Been Sent Out

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
Hi folks --

I finally found a little time last night and today to finish organizing the rotations info, and this morning I sent out three indexed volumes of rotations, plus a FIRM video glossary and a Cathe Videos bibliography, to everyone from whom I have received a request. Many thanks to all of you who sent me so many wonderful rotations. I wish there were hours in the day to try them all -- what to choose???

If you haven't received an e-mail from me today and want the rotations, please POST HERE.

The following e-mail addresses were kicked back to me as undeliverable. My apologies in advance -- I could very well have made typos in entering your addresses, since there were a BUNCH of you in the Rotations Club! :) If the owners of these addresses will please POST a corrected or alternate e-mail address, I'll add you to the next supplemental mailing:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Last, please make a note of a change in e-mail address for ME. I am changing jobs at the end of September and will be phasing out my current office e-mail, so please begin immediately using: [email protected].

Thanks folks -- hope everyone is enjoying the new tapes and will enjoy the rotations compilations.

My DVDs are a day away -- I can't wait! :-jumpy

Kathy S.

Me too

Kathy,

I would love to receive this rotation as well. Thanks for taking the time in preparing them.

Lorrayne

Would like the rotations

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-01 AT 03:56PM (Est)[/font][p]Could you also send out the rotations to me. Thank you so much for taking all this time to do this, we all really appreciate it. My e-mail address is:

[email protected]

Thanks a lot!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.