a plan on buying the new dvd's

kimay

hello everyone,

I am sure everyone is just as excited or more excited about the presale and the new dvd's that are available. I have 2 questions:
1. I have selected the dvd's that I want to order right now, but I haven't preordered them yet. There is 4 that I really want right now. So if I get all 4 at the same time it only comes to 100 dollars. But I don't know if me and my husband can agree on me getting them all right now. Can anyone give some advice about how to order the dvd's in a cost-efficient manner?
2. My second question- Is the shipping free during the presale or not? I don't quite understand how that works.

Thanks in advance to everyone who responds

My suggestions are:
Cardio: IMAX3
Weight: Muscle Max
Circiut: High Step
Abs: Core Max

I believe free shipping is up until Jan. 31.

Susan C.M.

The only way I could see getting them in a cost-efficient manner without preordering is to wait for some to go on the swap or trade list. The Firm YaYas have a swap list and the people at Videofitness.com have a trade list. But, they'll probably go like hotcakes! Sorry I don't know how to link to those sites. Maybe someone else can show you.

They charge to ship the Hardcore vids, but any other vids you buy at the same time will be delivered right away and the shipping for those workouts is free.

Hope this helps.

Hi kimay,

I don't know which you decided to order but why don't you split the difference. Order two if that is within your budget. I think Muscle Max & one of the cardio workouts (IMAX3, Lomax, or kickmax) would make a good start. The premixes on these would probably give you several possibilties. There will be some Hardcore DVDs on other sites for sale and trade shortly after they come out. Maybe, you can get them for early presale price. Some people probably ordered the package and won't want all of them. Personnally, I like dealing with SNM for new DVD purchases.

You will still have to pay shipping for the Hardcore Series. Free shipping applies to any additional existing DVD purchases ordered with your presale order.

jordan

I have been having issues myself trying to figure out what dvds to order - as I am still new to Cathe and don't have some of the oldies!~ I think I might order the Hardcore Extreme (that way I get a good taste of the cardio workouts plus the High Step) and I am thinking about either the MIS/PH/BM or KPC and Legs and Glutes.

You could always order the Hardcore Extreme and Muscle Max?

In answer to question 1:

Convince your husband that if you order them all now, at the pre-order price, you save $2 per DVD - and you only pay one shipping fee of $6. If you wait, you will pay the additional $2 per DVD, and have to pay $6 shipping for each order. If there's a DVD you don't care for (highly unlikely), you can probably sell them for close to what you paid for them.

Or, you can wait and take your chances at Ebay, or the YaYa Swap.

In answer to question 2:

You will be charged shipping for the Hardcores ($6), but if you order any other DVD at the same time, they ship that DVD to you right away and don't charge you for the shipping of that DVD.

HTH,

Diane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.